Tuesday, April 12, 2011

As Time Goes By


Author: Lori Wick
Genre: Romance
Series: The Californians
Number in series: 2nd
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 279
Time period: 1800's
Main characters: Jeff, Bobbie, Cleve, Sylvia
Exciting events: There are some. :)
Passage from book: Seventeen-year-old Jeff Taylor was not hearing one word of Pastor Keller's sermon. While keeping his head totally still, he could shift his eyes until he had a perfect view of Sylvia Weber's profile. Unfortunately he could also see Richard Black.
My overall opinion: I enjoyed it. :)

4 comments:

Sidne said...

who's Richard? I've read a few of lori wick novels.

Miss Laurie said...

I loved reading this series! This series is probably my favorite written by Lori Wick, I really enjoyed the stories. This book isn't my favorite in the series though, I like the first and third books best. I do love Lori Wick's style of writing!

~Miss Laurie
Old-Fashioned Charm

Charity U said...

Read the book. :) Can't tell everything...

Charity U said...

Miss Laurie, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series! :) Glad you liked it.