Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Song: Send Me a Song



My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9
Singer: Celtic Woman, Lisa Kelly
Type of music: Celtic
Length: 4:23
Lyrics: Take the wave now and know that you're free // Turn your back on the land, face the sea // Face the wind now, so wild and so strong // When you think of me, wave to me and send me a song. (find the rest here)
My overall opinion: I love this song. It's peaceful and catchy at the same time. It'll run through your mind all day, but I think you'll enjoy it. :)

Click here to go to youtube and see the song sung. :)

1 comment:

Miss Laurie said...

This is a good song. I really enjoy Lisa Kelly's voice on this one with the piano. It is very peacefully like you said and catchy! I think I'm going to be humming it the rest of the day as well! :)

~Miss Laurie
Old-Fashioned Charm