Friday, April 8, 2011

Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer


Author: John Grisham
Genre: Mystery
Series: I think there's going to be a Theodore Boone series, and I'm quite sure there's going to be a sequel to this book, at any rate.
Number in series: IF it's a series, this is the first.
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 7.5
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 263
Time period: Present
Main characters: Theodore, others
Exciting events: Hmmm...
Passage from book: Theodore Boone was an only child, and for that reason usually had breakfast alone...
My overall opinion: Hmmm...it's a lawyer book. Theodore is a kid with a brain for lawyering, so to speak. However, there is (warning: this is probably a spoiler?) a particular law case that is followed through the entire book...and while several smaller issues are resolved, this primary law case isn't. So it makes the ending feel pointless, or something. I'm not sure. However, it was a completely clean and good book!

No comments: