Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Am Awarded!

I received this award a while ago but forgot to post about it. It is the Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks, Kait and Katy. :) Since I have received this award before, I have already posted about it. So click here to see my old post about it. :) And while you're clicking, go here to see where I was awarded. Book Ponderings is one of my favorite blogs. They have great book reviews, and monthly book giveaways! I love giveaways. :) So again, thanks girls!

I'm sorry I'm late posting about it. :P And the picture won't come through....my computer has problems. Okay, I have an idea. First of all, all the blogs I awarded before are awarded again. I still love reading all of you! But I think that I will try to come up with seven new things about me. Here goes!

  1. I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate. 70% is my favorite. :) Though I do like just plain chocolate chips too. ;)
  2. My favorite colors are patriotic. Anything red-white-and-blue is sure to be something I like. In fact, my room (and my photography blog) is decorated in those very colors. Now I'm curious...what are your favorite colors?
  3. I have recently re-discovered the author, Stephanie Grace Whitson. She's absolutely great! Make sure you check out my reviews of her books by clicking her name on the left. :)
  4. I also am really loving  books by Lori Wick.
  5. I am fascinated by the Holocaust, especially the concentration and death camps. It's very sad. VERY. But also interesting. The Triangle Fire is also something the I find riveting and sad.
  6. Facts. I'm fond of facts. Especially ones about weird things. Like that lemons have more sugar in them than strawberries. I love food facts and world records. :)
  7. And finally...hmmmm. Let's do something food related. I love meat. :) Especially Italian sausage on pizza, little smokies and bacon for breakfast, and chicken in macaroni and cheese. And just about all other meats...but not seafood. I abhor seafood.
There! Did you learn some things? Now by all means, comment and give me some feedback about what you though as you read. :) I'm curious. Naturally.

All you bloggers I re-awarded, feel free to take it again! I whole-heartedly give it to you. :) You definitely all deserve it. And look on the old post for a picture of the award, and what you need to do to take it.

No comments: