Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Official Movie Guide for Lord of the Rings


Author: Brian Sibley
Genre: movie companion
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8
Type: Guide to movie

Movie: The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Movie based on: The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
Number of pages: 118
My overall opinion: I was disappointed, I admit. I had been hoping for a book similar to my Narnia guides (which I LOVE), but it wasn't. There were some really nice pictures, and I recommend that die-hard LotR fans read it, but it wasn't what I had hoped for. Oh well. I would still like to read other guides for LotR.

5 comments:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

I've never heard of this book before and didn't even know there was such a thing! I'll have to look into this!

~Miss Laurie
Old-Fashioned Charm

Charity U said...

Yes, Miss Laurie, there are! Multiple guides for LotR, actually. Like, 10? But like I said (did I?) the Narnia guides are much better. :)

Jujube said...

I like the Lord of the Rings guides. I still have to read the other guides. There are so many! But I agree, Narnia guides are better.

Alyianna said...

Yes, I agree with you on this one. The Narnia guides are definitely better...I WANT A LOTR GUIDE LIKE THEM!!! :D

Charity U said...

Agreed!