Monday, April 4, 2011

Blood Covenant



Author: Lisa Harris

Genre: Life, adventure
Series: Mission Hope series
Number in series: 2nd
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 8.5
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 295
Time period: Present
Main characters: Paige, Nick, others
Exciting events: Terrorists!
Passage from book: The crackling of gunfife ripped through the morning air. Fear closed in on her, constricting her lungs, and she ducked beneath the door frame. Rural Tennessee had its problems, but they never had included being chased by rebels with machine guns. This wasn't Tennessee. Another round of shots split the air. Simon slumped beside her.
My overall opinion: This was an exciting book! I'm sure that you'll enjoy reading it. I haven't read one quite like it before! It's a great book. :)

2 comments:

Josh Martin said...

Hey, Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but school has been crazy. It's not easy to graduate a year early :)
To answer your question... I'm not sure what you are talking about as far as movie companion guide things. I do own the companion and the guide for lotr. Let me put it this way... I own and have read every lotr book there is, and love it. (well.. I havn't had time to read the hobit master studies yet, but I will when school gets over.
Me and a friend who is almost as much into lotr as I am, we are making a lotr risk board. I know what you're probably thinking... Don't they already have a lotr risk board out there? Yes they do... but not of the second age map. We are going back through and putting together everything tolkien has ever writen about the second age and making a map off of it.
I don't know if you care about any of this, but I thought I would tell you anyway:)
If you are interested, I can send you the outline of the map we have done so far. Just give me your email adress. You can send it to Dallas9romonfl1@q.com

Josh Martin

Charity U said...

Ooooo, now I'm envious that you've got all those books! How nice. :) I really want to read them.

Yes, graduating a year early takes a lot of work! I'm considering trying for a semester early, but I don't know...

Wow, sounds like that map is a big project! Have fun. :)