Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Horse Dreams



Author: Dandi Daley Mackall
Genre: Kids, animals
Series: Backyard Horses
Number in series: I think it's more of a set than a series
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 7
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 148
Time period: Present
Main characters: Ellie
Exciting events: A mysterious horse...!
My overall opinion: A fun read for grade-school kids! I know my sister will love it. :) Especially good for any horse lover! Probably second grade on up can read it. A fun clean story, with a focus on God.

Book blurb: Meet Ellie James, a fourth grader with a great imagination. Ellie spends a lot of time daydreaming about owning a black stallion show horse and winning trophies in the horse show. But when the answer to all her dreams and prayers gallops into her life, will Ellie be able to recognize it?

**I received this book from Tyndale Publishers. It was the only compensation for this review. The thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.**

1 comment:

Ella said...

I love Dandi Daley Mackalls books!
I haven't heard of this series before,but it lokks really good.