Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You'll Love This!

Oh dear. I am posting a post that isn't a review for...the third time today?!?! Not good. But I had to. :) I was exploring Amanda Grange's website, and came across this fun little journal. There was a link to it from her website. Note that I'm not sure if the rest of the website is good or not...this is all I looked at there. It's a short story titled "Mary Bennet's Diary." It made me laugh! The beginning posts, and the end one, really were hilarious. :) So go here to read "Mary Bennet's Diary!" I think you'll like it. :)

3 comments:

AuntLou said...

Ummm... what is wrong with posts that aren't reviews? I like reading them. :)

Melody said...

Hahaha! I didn't read the whole thing, but it looks very funny. Hopefully I'll be able to read it all sometimes.

Although I wish it was on paper. :P If only I didn't have to carry the laptop into another room and ink didn't run out so fast, I might just print everything out! Reading for too long on the screen makes my eyes swim. >.<

Plus I'm always hurried while I'm on the computer.

P.S. I like your posts that aren't reviews! I mean, I like reviews too, but...you know what I mean. ;-)

Charity U said...

AuntLou, glad you like these too. I like to think of this as my review blog, and my other private blog as the place for miscellanea stuff, but it doesn't always work out that way. :)

Melody, I didn't actually read the whole thing either. But what I read was good, and from skimming and also reading other things by Amanda, I was pretty sure it was safe. :) Yes, it would be fun to print it out...if only ink wasn't so limited, as it were. :P I know what you mean about being in a hurry...I'm not always, but much of the time. And yes, I know what you mean.