I was awarded twice, actually! The Leibster Award was first given to me by Katy (or Katie) from Legacy of a Writer. It's one awesome blog...and yes, you see me posting about the giveaways she's hosting all the time. :) Thanks so much, Katy! The second time, it came from Cathy at Thoughts on Books, a fun blog that I've been enjoying a lot lately. Make sure you check them both out!
This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers; it's supposed to help get the word out about smaller blogs.
Like most awards, the Liebster comes with some rules.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Give the Liebster Blog Award to five bloggers and comment on their blogs, letting them know they got it.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. Have blogging fun!
So. #1 is done. Thanks again, Katy and Cathy! #2 is hard. I'll put a list below:
The five newest winners of the Liebster Blog Award are ... (drumroll, please)
- Jemimah - Beautiful Blank Pages
- Miss Elizabeth Bennet - Elegance of Fashion
- Maria Elisabeth - Miss Georgiana Darcy
- Abby - Newly Impassioned Soul
- Melody - Regency Delight ~ Jane Austen Etc ~
#3: the award itself:
#4 -- I have faith in you gals! Get the word out!
#5 -- I had fun. :) You have some too!
Finally, congratulations to all who received it!