Tuesday, August 23, 2011

J. R. R. Tolkien Day: Spotlight: Legolas

In honor of J. R. R. Tolkien Day, part of our Ultimate Book Bash week, I'm doing a spotlight on Legolas, one of my favorite characters from Lord of the Rings. At the bottom of this post, I'll include links to the other spotlights I've done so far on Lord of the Rings! :)



Played by Orlando Bloom.





"It is not the eastern shore that worries me. A shadow and a threat have been growing in my mind. Something draws near, I can feel it."











 




The end of the Legolas Spotlight. I have also done spotlights on Aragorn, Arwen, and Galadriel. Also, not long ago, I did a guest post on Jemimah's blog, Beautiful Blank Pages. As you may remember, it was a Lord of the Rings movie spotlight. Check it out!

7 comments:

Miss Laurie said...

Excellent! Legolas is such an interesting character and a hero in his own right. Although Orlando Bloom looks a bit funny with the blond hair I think he did a good job in the role.

Unknown said...

Legolas...yeah, a pretty good character ;) My nick-name for him is 'Mr. Macho'...hahaha First LOTR - WAY too macho. Second LOTR - better. Third LOTR - I loved 'im :) haha

Nice post!

Jujube said...

Legolas is one awesome elf!

Charity U said...

Miss Laurie, this was my first Orlando Bloom movie(s) so it seemed natural to me. The blond, I mean. :) He was an excellent Legolas!

Miss Raquel...who could help loving him? ;)

Jemimah, agreed!

Anne Greff said...

Love Legolas... and his always-perfect hair!

Marissa said...

love Legolas!! :)

lottie said...

Ahhh, It's Legolando Bloomlas. (: Yeah, my sister made that up ... Personally, he's my favorite character (: