Saturday, August 27, 2011

Warning!

You must hereby consider yourself warned! This blog is going to be quiet for a day or two...the week of Ultimate Book Bash had tons of posts, and I doubt that most of you read all of them, so go back to those if you're bored. And of course, there are literally hundreds of reviews in the archives. I will be continuing posting soon! As in, probably tomorrow. So why am I warning you? I don't know. But it will be a bit quieter.

Those of you who follow Photographer at Heart: you are lucky! I have eight posts in the making there. :) And I'm excited about all of them! I know you'll love them.

Those of you who don't...well, it's your loss. But I can permit/invite you if you ask!

4 comments:

Literary Chanteuse said...

Take a well deserved break!

Go Bold said...

can you invite me to your blog?

Melody said...

Do you do anything Austenese on your photography blog? =D

Charity U said...

Melody, some. It does mostly concentrate on pictures, but also paragraphs about what I'm reading and watching, not in the review style here. :) Let me know if you want in.

Rachel, yes, I can, but you have to either leave me an email address here, or email me and ask to get it. charityu.austenite[at]gmail[dot]com :) See you there!

Margaret, I am! :)