Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome!

To The Ultimate Book Bash! I'm hoping you all have tons of fun this week. :)



In a few hours, I'll be publishing part one of my answers to the super tag, and just so y'all know...I'm looking forward to reading yours too! Make sure you stop by and leave a link so that I include you in the wrap-up post. :)

Coming this week (and even today!) -- author interview(s) (at least one!), giveaways from me (if any of you have any, now would be a great time to post them!) and of course, the tag.

Thanks to everyone who participates! Oh, and I noticed I'm up to 65 followers! I never dreamed Austenitis would be so popular! Thanks, everyone!

2 comments:

Jujube said...

Oh, great! It's the start of The Ultimate Book Bash! I'll be posting my answers to the tag soon.

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Sorry I haven't posted on this until now (it's been busy here lately). It looks fun! I think I'll be participating in the tag! :-)