Monday, August 8, 2011

Under a Desert Sky

Author: DiAnn Mills
Genre: Romance, adventure, a touch of mystery :)
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 9.5
Type: Fiction
Number of pages: 320
Time period: 1930's
Main characters: Eva, Tahoma
Exciting events: A killer stalking Eva! Murders, escapes, chases, and much more!
Passage from book: Poisonous snakes come in all shapes and sizes. The one towering above me stood over six feet tall and wore a gray, three-piece suit. He straddled the bullet-ridden body of my grandfather and blew out a contemptuous sigh before bending to reach inside the dead man's suit-coat for his wallet. The killer's right, black polished shoe touched my knee where I'd dropped to help Grandfather. The shoe was neatly tied, the knot and bow perfect. Blood coated the killer's hand, and he wiped it on the ground as though murder were part of every day life. READ MORE HERE!!!
My overall opinion: I enjoyed this one a lot! It was definitely an excellent read. :) An exciting adventure, a sweet romance, a terrible murderer...all the right components. And just for the record...I had a suspicion about who the murderer was from the start. :) Not that anyone will believe me, but hey, I did. :) Read the book to find out just who it was!

**I was provided with a review copy of the book by the author. The opinions I have expressed here are my own. I was not required to post a positive review.**

No comments: